Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bad Romance

The other day I was surfing Youtube, and I stumbled across this remake of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance Video.
In my personal opinion, it is wonderfully done, with even the littlest details almost matching the orginal video. Take a look for yourself.

Original Lady gaga music video:



And now compare it to Sleepybum682's recreation.





The video was created and posted by Sleepybum682's youtube channel.
Not only has Sleepybum682 recreated Bad Romance, he recreated many other Lady Gaga Music video's, such as Pokerface, Pappaazzi, and Telephone. The videos Sleepybum does are made in the Sims2 video game software. I have never played Sims, so I really do not know how it works, but what I do know is that the stuff Sleepybum does is incedible. If you are a Lady Gaga fan, or a Sims fan, then I really encourage you to check out his channel.

-AA

No comments:

Post a Comment